All Architects at WHW are key team members, highly skilled in their particular fields of practice with a record of design excellence and leading knowledge of green building design, but most of all they are enthusiastic in the pursuit of continued education and broadened experience.
- Project Based:
- Senior level Project Management duties in design management, contract admin, scheduling, coordinating sub-consultants, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for clients during the development of the project scope.
- Execution of design work specific to assigned projects, (small, medium, and large)
- Team Based:
- Assist with Business Development (ie: creative design, external communication, customer interaction)
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior team members
- Contribute positively to a group-work environment
- Personal Growth:
- Seek opportunities for Continued Education
- Focus on developing a specific area of expertise
- Work towards advancement opportunities within the firm
Return to main careers page