Additional Support is required for our Specifications Team. Successful candidates will be Registered Architects, or Architectural Technologists with 10 years of relevant working experience. Preference will be shown to Registered Specification Writers or those who have completed the Canadian Construction Contract Administration Designation.
- · Preparing project specification for multiple complex projects through all phases of project development.
- · Possess strong ability to multi-task and prioritize different types of projects and project size.
- · Assisting the PICs and Project Managers in resolving technical problems.
- · Reviewing drawings and technical information to develop the technical Specifications in collaboration with the Project Team.
- · Reviewing contractor contracts, supporting documents, and general conditions.
- · Prepare Project Summaries, Outline Specifications, edit master specifications.
Return to main careers page